Southern California Pomeranian Rescue could not exist without the extraordinary generosity of our individual volunteers, donors, foundations and corporations. Every dollar raised provides care, medical services and an opportunity for an animal to have a second chance at a new and wonderful life.
Expenses related to rescue, foster care, veterinary care and placement significantly exceed the money raised through adoption fee donations. Our operating costs continue to rise, including monthly expenses such as phones, gasoline, car insurance, postage, supplies, printing, educational materials, website, and other administrative costs. Each year we are able to rescue more animals in need, but the costs go up proportionately.
Your gift allows us to be a lifeline to unwanted animals when they have run out of time. Our heartfelt thanks for your support. How You can help!
Southern California Pomeranian Rescue
14252 Culver Dr.
Irvine , CA 92604
A donation letter will be provided by request.
Donate your time and become a SCPR Volunteer!
OUR WISH LIST
- Dog crates, kennels, and exercise pens.
- Crate Pads
- Dog Food: We Feed Purina Pro Plan Small Dog and Holistic Select Anchovy
- Pee Pads (Washable and Disposable)
- Gift certificates or debit cards for discount or club stores
- Pre-paid gasoline debit cards
- Flea preventatives - Advantage and Frontline for dogs of all sizes
- New or gently used harnesses, collars, leashes, gentle leaders
- Gift certificates for pet supply stores or online shopping sites
- Office and copy supplies or gift certificates for office supply or photocopy stores
- Sponsorship for our adoption center lease ($500.00) per month.
Other ways you can help the Poms!
Sign up with I give or the giving effect and shop: